This website (“Website”) is owned and operated by Rhoda Life (Pvt) Limited (bearing Company Number PV00230482, and having registered office at 35/96, Stewart Street, Colombo 02, Sri Lanka. In these Terms of Us, “we”, “our” and “us” means Rhoda Life.
“Cookies” means alphanumeric identifiers that are sent to your computer when you visit Site and online services.
“Customer” means a person/ an institute purchasing light electric mobility devices via the Site.
“Information” means any piece of information we receive from our Users via the Site.
“Payment Gateway” means an application operated by the Financial Service Provider that authorises payments for transactions take place via the Site.
“Personal Information” means any information which will help to identify the User.
“Services” means operating a common platform in which suppliers of light electric mobility devices meet the potential customers.
“Supplier” means a person or an institution which offers light electric mobility devices for sale via the Site.
“User” means persons including institutions visiting the website to access the material made available via the Site.
Information being Collected
We collect, store and process your information for processing your request and/or transaction on the Site, providing our services and any possible claims and queries.
We may collect your personal information including, but not limited to, your title, name, gender, date of birth, email address, postal address, telephone numbers, mobile number and fax number.
We may also collect information on your usage of our Site, products you viewed on our Site, your preferences based on the searches carried out on the Site and information about you from messages you post to the Site and other correspondence between you and the Site.
We may collect any material (printed publications, presentations, promotional materials, advertising material, videos, pictures, write ups and etc.) published, shared or stored in your account or our Site.
3. Use of Information Collected
We will use the Information collected to enable us to process your orders placed through the Site and to provide you with the information you have requested and to provide efficient services under the Site, including:
- Improve the content and or/or the layout of the pages of our Site and customise the same for users.
- To provide you with information about promotions, products, and services offered by us, or by our suppliers listed in the Site.
- Identify users of our Site.
- Carry out research on our users’ location.
- To investigate any claims or complaints you make relating to our services.
- To identify market trends, demands in order to improve our services provided through the Site.
- Send you information we think you may find useful, any changes or new development to our Site or services or information you have already requested, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you are desirous of being contacted for such purposes.
- To improve the security and safety of our services.
- To comply with legal or regulatory requirements, respond to requests by law enforcement authorities, or respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process.
- To defend our interests or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Subject to your consent, we may contact you via email with details of other products and services offered by us.
We may forward your request for information to our suppliers and financial service providers to obtain required information from them, process your orders and other incidental requirements.
The Information you provide to us will be held on our secure computers in _________ and exclusively handled by our staff.
We may also pass aggregate information on the usage of our Site to third parties, but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
You may take steps to limit tracking by erasing cookies from your computer and by setting your browser to block all cookies or warn you before a cookie is stored. We respect your choice to accept or reject any cookies.
When a Customer approaches a Supplier through our Site, Customer may be directed to sites of respective Suppliers. We are not responsible for information shared in such sites and the information shared in such sites will be subject to privacy policies of such sites.
Our Site may contain advertisements or links (‘sites’) operated by third party. Such sites may have separate and independent privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy policies operated by such sites and information you share via such links. Please check respective privacy policies before you submit any information to such sites.
We employ security measures to protect your Information from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful transmission, usage and processing. The Information provided by you will be shared with Suppliers, Customers and financial service providers, as the case may be, solely for the purposes of processing your requests and orders.
Except as aforesaid and unless required by law, we will not otherwise share, sell, transfer or distribute any of any information you provide to us, without your consent.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed, in the first instance, by email to email@example.com
14th November 2020