You can preorder the bicycle through our website www.rhoda.life
Please visit the home page for up to date price information.
No. You can register for a test ride through rhoda.life/test-ride
120 days from pre-order, in 30 days we will invite you to a test ride the RHODA where we will
expect a 80% down payment or choice of credit card payment plan, and balance on delivery.
One year complete warranty
We have all parts for repairs, and we have in-house services and also the bicycle can be serviced by a trusted winkle since most of the mechanics are of a traditional bicycle.
No, since this is classified as a bicycle, there are no licenses or registrations required
Lifetime of the battery depends on how you charge it. If you overcharge it everyday, i.e. leave it overnight to charge you will see a 20% drop in battery capacity in the first 12 months. On the other hand, if it's charged up to 80% every time, you will only see a 20% drop in 4 years.
The integrated lock and 1.2m steel cable are built into the bicycle so that your RHODA will always be safe and secure wherever you go. You release the lock through the RHODA smartphone APP, pull out the cable to wrap it around an immovable object, and then lock it back into the bike frame. Watch the features video in our design section to see the lock in action.